Just a quick update but a very important one:
This blog will continue to run as a personal account of my life and will continue to share with you any amusing articles, videos, pictures etc. that I find on the world wide web and my thoughts on these. I am going to however also create a more content focused blog which at the moment is going to be based around the broad concept of 'IDENTITIES'. I will give you more details when this blog is created (weekend hopefully) - but it will be a very exciting adventure with guest writers, up to date research and many photos from various sources. There will also be the possibility for prestigious brand companies to advertise depending on the success of the content and reader opinion. I am looking forward to starting this project and hope you will also enjoy what it will have to offer.
DEAR READER: If you would like to appear on my new blog (which will have a strong focus in parts on fashion) you can e-mail me a picture of yourself and describe in no more than 200 words your ideas on fashion, why you wear the clothes you wear, where do you buy your clothes, does anyone influence (i.e. any celebrities) what you wear? How has your fashion changed over the last few years?
You can e-mail me at the following address: tom_m_cox@hotmail.co.uk. Guys and girls are both welcome to participate.
Keep checking back for regular updates. I will post a new blog in the next couple of days.
Tom.
No comments:
Post a Comment