15 Sept 2007

Go! Go! Go!

Welcome All.


The aim of this blog (this is starting to sound like a GCSE Chemistry Experiment write up :/) is to capture the daily goings on of my life and the lives of others as each day brings new possibilities (or not as the case may be). I intend to develop this online diary over time by introducing new and exciting advertising material, images, and most importantly, thoughts, as life takes its many twists and turns. So I will leave it at that for now, a brief introduction. Feel free to have a look around and I hope you enjoy the ramblings which spew from my rather abstract grey matter over the coming months. To build traffic and keep you all entertained, I hope to introduce new posts regularly. If you would like to leave any personal messages, my e-mail address is under my user profile. Otherwise, you can leave comments under the posts. Tell all your friends and add me to your favourites!


Tom.



Reading: Generation X
Listening: The Matches - Decomposer
Thinking: Make dinner

No comments: